Arrow Wins EMEA Plaudit From Bourns
Arrow Electronics has been recognised by Bourns as its highest performing quantity distributor for 2022 in Europe, Center East and Africa (EMEA).
The award was introduced on the latest electronica exhibition in Munich. Arrow helped Bourns increase its enterprise considerably in the course of the previous yr and has additionally elevated the worth of latest designs received.
The businesses have labored collectively to help prospects throughout sectors together with automotive, industrial, shopper and communications, with merchandise starting from sensors and circuit safety options to magnetic parts and modules.
“Bourns depends closely on our long-standing distribution gross sales relationships for a lot of causes, together with the wonderful technical help, versatile provide chain logistics, and willingness to inventory stock in order that we will help the shortest lead instances attainable for our mutual prospects,” mentioned Ferdinand Leicher, vice chairman of EMEA gross sales at Bourns.
Picture caption (From left to proper):
- Aiden Mitchell (Senior Vice President, International Advertising and marketing & Engineering, Arrow Electronics)
- John Kelly (VP/GM Shopper, Bourns)
- Torben Rix (Director Advertising and marketing PEMCO EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Ferdinand Leicher (VP Gross sales EMEA, Bourns)
- Andreas Schumm (Gross sales Director EMEA PEMCO, Arrow Electronics)
- Matthias Hutter (Vice President, Product Administration & Provider Advertising and marketing EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Gordon Bourns (Chairman of the Board and CEO, Bourns)
- Al Yost (President and Chief Working Officer, Bourns)
- Vera Steverding (Provider Enterprise Supervisor EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Graeme Dorkings (Vice President, Provider Advertising and marketing – PEMCO, Arrow Electronics)
- Jim Harrington (Sr. VP Worldwide Gross sales, Bourns)
- Beverley McKnight (Distribution Gross sales Mgr. Europe, Bourns)
- Eszter Sipőcz (Key Account Supervisor Arrow, Bourns)
- Hans van Delft (VP/GM Trimpot and Sensors, Bourns)