Mike Konrad, Founder and CEO of Aqueous Applied sciences has been chosen to current a Keynote handle on the SMTA Electronics in Harsh Environments Convention
SMTA Electronics in Harsh Environments Convention to be held in Amsterdam Might 23-25 on the Park Plaza
Mike might be presenting “The Exceptional Return of Publish-Reflow Cleansing as a Mainstream Course of to Enhance Reliability”. Presentation matters embody:
- The Age of No-Clear Fluxes and the Impact on Circuit Assemblies.
- Components influencing the choice to wash circuit assemblies.
- Trendy Residue-Associated Failure Mechanisms.
- Past ECM – Further causes for cleansing post-reflow circuit assemblies past ECM mitigation.
- Harsh Environments and Different Components Influencing Reliability
- Cleansing Finest Practices.
- New IPC Cleanliness Testing and Course of Monitoring Necessities.
- Reflow Profiles and the Impact on Floor Insulation Resistance (SIR) Check
- New Cleanliness Quantification Requirements (IPC J-STD001-H).
Extra info is obtainable at https://smta.org/mpage/harsh
The publish Mike Konrad, Founder and CEO of Aqueous Applied sciences has been chosen to current a Keynote handle on the SMTA Electronics in Harsh Environments Convention appeared first on Electronics Manufacturing Information.